1. To be able to evaluate the relevant theories, facts, concepts and principles related to tourism management with scientific methods and to make suggestions based on research by making analyses. To have comprehensive and systematic knowledge about the concepts, theories, principles and facts in the field of Tourism Management and close disciplines.
2. To have knowledge about legal regulations (laws, regulations, circulars etc.), professional standards and practices in the field of Tourism Management. To follow the basic values and principles and act accordingly and to have sufficient knowledge and awareness at the executive level on workplace safety, worker health, social security rights, quality control and management and protection of the natural environment.
3. To use the knowledge gained in tourism management in the sector.
4. Performing and evaluating the service processes related to tourism management in line with the needs and desires of the consumers and in a way that satisfying the consumers. To know the processes of providing service in tourism enterprises and to fulfil the guest satisfaction.
5. To know the physical environment, tools and technologies related to tourism management and use them. to have the knowledge of computer software and hardware as required by tourism field and to use information technologies.
6. To prepare a report on the field of Tourism Management, to present information, discussion and analysis to experts and to those outside the field in various ways.
7. To constantly update and improve the knowledge, skills and competencies related to tourism management with the awareness of lifelong learning.
8. To follow innovations related to the field of service, business and profession in a foreign language and communicate.
9. To work as a team member in tourism businesses and take responsibility. To be capable of teamwork, having leadership characteristics and having the ability to communicate with experts in other fields.
10. To take care of personal care, hygiene, clothing and appearance as required by the field.
11. To be capable of teamwork, having leadership characteristics and having the ability to communicate with experts in other fields.
12. To carry out the works in the field of tourism management within the framework of laws and occupational standards.
13. To be able to produce solutions by taking responsibility in unforeseen complex situations that may be encountered in tourism applications.
14. To be able to plan and manage activities for the professional development of employees working under the responsibility of tourism-related sectors and to train shareholders and stakeholders.
15. To be able to produce solutions by taking responsibility in unforeseen complex situations that may be encountered in tourism applications.